Semi automatic bun dividers. From 11 to 52 divisions, from 500 to 12 gr.
AII parts in contact with the product are suitable for the food industry.
Easy to clean.
- Frame in electro-welded, painted or galvanized steel.
- Coating in painted steel or stainless steel.
- Heads in MG5 Anticorodal aluminum with anodizing.
- Knives in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Shaping plates in polyethylene for foodstuff use PETG.
- Head ring in aluminum with chemical nickel-plating.
- Oil for hydraulic control unit: H32.
- The machine is supplied as standard with 1.30 Kw a 400 Volt 50 Hz 3 phase connection.
- On request: different voltages can be manufactured.
- Command keypad composed by digital display, start button, emergency button, knob to change the programs and the working times: T1) pressing time, T3) shaping chamber.
- Complies with EC, UL and EAC.
- Manufactured in Italy.
1. place the portion of dough into the plate;
2. place the plate properly;
3. set the working time (pressing, cutting and rolling);
4. close the cover;
5. press start. The machine presses and cuts automatically;
6. pull the lever to round for the desired time;
7. open the cover;
8. remove the plate with bun