Manual bun dividers. From 11 to 52 divisions, from 500 to 12 gr.
AII parts in contact with the product are suitable for the food industry.
Easy to clean.
- Frame in electro-welded, painted or galvanized steel
- Coating in painted steel or stainless steel
- Heads in MG5 Anticorodal aluminum with anodizing
- Knives in stainless steel AISI 304
- Shaping plates in polyethylene for foodstuff use PETG
- Head ring in aluminum with chemical nickel-plating
- The machine is supplied as standard with 0.75 Kw a 400 Volt 50 Hz 3
- phase connection On request: different voltages can be manufactured
- Complies with EC, UL and EAC
- Manufactured in Italy
1. place the portion of dough into the plate;
2. place the plate properly;
3. set the working weight;
4. pull the long lever. The machine presses and cuts;
5. pull the lever to round for the desired time;
6. pull the release lever;
7. open the cover;
8. remove the plate with buns.