Automatic bun dividers. From 11 to 52 divisions, from 500 to 12 gr.
AII parts in contact with the product are suitable for the food industry.
Easy to clean.
- Frame in electro-welded, painted or galvanised steel.
- Coating in painted steel or stainless steel.
- Heads in MG5 Anticorodal aluminium with anodising.
- Knives in stainless steel AISI 304
- Shaping plates in polyethylene for foodstuff use PETG
- Head ring in aluminium with chemical nickel-plating
- Oil for hydraulic control unit: H32
- The machine is supplied as standard with 1.30 Kw; 400 Volt 50 Hz 3 phase connection. On request: different voltages can be manufactured
- Command keypad composed by digital dispaly, start button, emergency button, knob to change the programs and the working times: T1) pressing time, T2) rounding time, T3) shaping chamber
- Complies with EC, UL and EAC
- Manufactured in Italy
1. place the portion of dough into the plate;
2. place the plate properly;
3. set the working time (pressing, cutting and rolling);
4. close the cover;
5. press start. The machine presses, cuts and rolls automatically;
6. open the cover;
7. remove the plate with buns.