Hexagonal divider with either 19 or 37 divisions. It is suited for dividing puffed and rolled bread dough, especially when high-watery. The machine can cut the dough into identical portion, weight and size. It is also possible to select variable height according to the selected weight. The machine is practical and fast, supplied with an increased/reduced pressure device that resemble human-hand movement. It has a semi-automatic working cycle with manual starter by selector (SA).
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight regulating and control device based on dough quantity and consistency.
- Fast, silent, solid machine.
- Frame in electric welded steel.
- Coatings in painted steel or stainless steel.
- Basins and knives in 304 stainless steel.
- Grid in 304 stainless steel.
- Hydraulically controlled machine.
- Presses and the inside surface of the cover is in PE500 food grade polyethylene.
- Three phase with 400 Volt 50/60 Hz 3-phase. Other voltages can be provided on request.